Director of School Improvement
Charter School Specialists
Ideal Candidate will have significant experience in school assessment and improvement, serving community schools preferred.
* Lead, manage, and support a team of School Improvement Coordinators
* Leverage available data to determine the supports that will have the largest impact on increasing student achievement at sponsored schools.
* Identify common areas for growth among schools and develop high-impact professional development opportunities tailored to identified needs.
* Manage a catalog of trainings made available to schools to leverage on an ongoing basis.
* Manage professional development design and facilitation for school improvement team, school leaders, superintendents, management company representatives and governing authority members
* Cultivate and nurture relationships with key Ohio education stakeholders.
Essential Education Qualifications:
* Experience as an education leader
* Proven and consistent track record developing and successfully implementing school improvement strategies
* Significant knowledge and understanding of community school operations and/or management
* Central Ohio preferred
Please submit interest and resume to: Dave L. Cash, President Charter School Specialists, email@example.com